Sunday, June 07, 2009

Howrses

So, you know how I'm always talking about horses, and Howrse? (Yea, yea, I know, I haven't much, but just bear with me here!) Most of my horses on Howrse are Arabians.

My horses:

Zhinni, which means "Black", She is fifteen years, ^ seven months old. She is my first horse, and my best broodmare.
Potra, which means "Wild Horse", ^ She is eleven years old.
Laban Loup, which means "White Wolf", ^ He is two months old.
Kes Ayala, which means "Favorite Gazelle", ^ She is four years, two months old. (She is half Arab, half Hano.)
Jun Joost, which means "Handsome and Just", ^ He is one year old.
Imad Isam, which means "Strong Pledge", ^ He is one year old.
Homa mi Huela, which means "Pledge my Heart", ^ She is one year, eight months old.
Gyala Guifre, which means "Youth Desiring Peace", ^ He is two years, six months old. (He is half Arabian, half Appaloosa.)
Dumi de la Duha, which means "Inspirer of the Dawn", ^ She is two years, six months old.
Cinnamon Stick, She is five years, ^ six months old.
Brogan, which means "Strong", ^ He is eight years old.
Apache, which is a tribe of Indians, He is six years, six months old. (He's half Arabian, half Hanoverian.)
Edom Eban, which means "Crimson Rock", ^ He is two years, four months old.
Frodo Fruad, which means "Wise Heart", ^ He is one year, ten months old.

So, what do you think? Are they pretty, or what? I think you should all join and put me as your sponser. (Even if you never play it.) :)

1 comment:

L.R.T.2 said...

Wow, I think thats the longest post I've ever done!!!!