Thursday, April 16, 2009

Pray. Think. Write.

So, I am writing a paper about the Boston Tea Party for school. Fun. I am so stuck, not even backing up out of the muck will help me. :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I am praying for the Mckbaby. MckMama is in Boston with MckBaby. I just updated M.O.T.N. on Stellan's condition. She is praying too. Are you praying?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Here is a thing I found on LazyPhil's blog.
1. What color is your toothbrush? Purple & White.
2. Name one person who made you smile today: Lars.
3. What were you doing at 8am this morning: Laying on the couch, talking to Lars.
4. What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Probably sitting here on the couch, writing my paper.
5. What is your favorite candy bar? Twix.
6. Have you ever been to a strip club? N.O.!!!
7. What is the last thing you said aloud? "His heartbeat still." (I was singing a song.
8.What was the last thing you had to drink? Sweet tea.
9. Do you like your wallet? I don't have one.
10.What was the last thing you ate? An Arbys roast beef sandwich and curly fries.
11. Have you bought any new clothing items this week? No.
12. The last sporting event you watched? Umm, Baseball?
13. What is your favorite flavor of popcorn? Cheddar cheese.
14. Who is the last person you sent a text message too? Seth.
15. Ever go camping? Um, Duh! Yes, many times.
16. Do you take vitamins daily? Nope.
17. Do you go to church every Sunday? Yep, two times. And Wednesdays.
18. Do you have a tan? No, Well, yes I suppose so, on my face.
19. Do you prefer Chinese food over pizza? Yep, Every time!
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? Sometimes. It depends.
21. What did your last text message say? Um, I have no idea.
22. What are you doing tomorrow? Not a lot. I may be going to the Church to help Shanrico clean and take care of her kids.
23. What sounds are you listening to now? Freed barking, the cats in the kitchen, the wind, Lars typing.
24. Look to your left, what do you see? A white couch pillow, a spray bottle, a side table with books and a lamp on it.
25. What color is your watch? I don't have one.
26. What do you think of when you hear Australia? I have never heard Australia.
27. Do you go in at a fast food place or just hit the drive thru? Drive thru, usually. But I don't decide.
28. What is your favorite number? 4.
29. Who's the last person you talked to on the phone? Mum, I guess.
30. Any plans today? Not really, Just straighten up for the kids tonight.
31. Biggest annoyance right now? The dog won't leave the cats alone.
32. Last song listened to? Big time-Big & Rich
33. Can you say the alphabet backwards? I don't think so. Maybe if I had it in front of me.
34. Do you have a maid service clean your house? Um, no.
35. Are you jealous of anyone? Yep.
36. Is anyone jealous of you? Probably not.
37. Do you love anyone? Yea, lots of someones.
38. Do any of your friends have children? Just about half of them.
39. What do you usually do during the day? Not much. School, Food (can you "do" food?), Chores.
40. Do you hate anyone that you know right now? Nope.
41. Do you use the word 'hello' daily? Yep.
42. What color is your car? Ummm, I don't have a car.
43. Are you thinking about someone right now? Yea, how could I not, There are so many to think of.
44. Have you ever been to Six Flags? No.
45. How did you get your worst scar? Face dived into the concrete.
Hmm, some of those I was sorely tempted to just leave LazyPhil's answers. She so smart!!! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Well, I hafta go do some chores. Bye.

No comments: