Thursday, April 02, 2009

Feeling like crap, and eating fried chicken...

Hmm. I hate being sick. I hate not being able to taste anything I eat. But I enjoy my Home. I enjoy babysitting the kids from church. I enjoy being able to make MOTN supper. I just don't like my throat being so swollen I can't swallow.

*****************

I think I am going to hate whatever my group does for the presentation at church. Most of the girls aren't going to show up and it will probably just be me and Miss B. up there, and maybe Rico. I don't like going up on stage in the best of circumstances (the best of circumstances being with a group and no solos) and I hate doing anything where I have to be up there alone... And that is how it is going to end up. I don' t want to paint the girls in a bad light, they just aren't interested. 

****************

So, anyways. I love being home and not having to go anywhere for school.  Just get up, get dressed, and open my school books. :) I don't like having to "stay home" from school when I am sick. I won't spread it any more than I already have. :)

****************

I have GOT to go to bed. I have a terrible headache, and I am getting nauseous. Not a good thing, because I have projectile puke. :)


No comments: