Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Well... :(

So, My favorite brother and sister (who are in college) just left with their fiends, uh, I mean, Friends to go back to college. So now the house is silent as a tomb. And there is nothing to do. And we have no one to take us places while MOTN and S and C are at work, Places like out to shalayla.girl's house to ride her horses, or to the Zoo. DRAT!!!!!!

***********

Okay, pray for Stellan. 

Prayers for Stellan
Go to MckMama's Blog: http://www.mycharmingkids.net/
Read about Stellan.
Think about Stellan.
Pray for Stellan.

********************

And, There is no one to talk to the way MY family talks.
So, anyone want to come home soon?
Like, maybe S?
Well, today is Wednesday, so I will be able to talk like a normal(Ahem) person tonight. (No comments, Please.)
Besides being sad About T 1 and 2, I am also preoccupied by thoughts of Stellan. 
I am praying for him. Are you?
Do you actually care enough to pray for a child you have never met? I do.
Do you actually think it will help? I do.
Do you actually want to spread the word about Stellan? I do.
*****************
Praying for Stellan.

No comments: